Technical & tactical purchase leader
Job location: Kitzingen, Germany
For our location Kitzingen in Germany, we are looking for an energetic Technical/Tactical purchase leader. Are you a sharp negotiator with technical knowledge that will strengthen our German Purchasing team and works together with the ELCEE group sourcing team? Then we are looking for you!
ELCEE is a supplier of castings, forgings, bearings and (welded) constructions. We serve our customers with products that are manufactured according to high quality standards. Technical support, quality control and supply chain management are standard services for our products. ELCEE specializes in producing products in the right quality with different logistics concepts at the best cost to our customers. This makes ELCEE the customer’s choice for supplying and developing products according to customer specifications.
Description of activities
Based on the customer’s requirements, evaluate the demand and then select the most suitable suppliers and carry out the tender. The goal is to achieve an optimal total cost of ownership and delivery schedule for our customers. You work according group guidelines and are key in the team managing supplier relations. Together with the procurement team, strategy is developed and executed reflecting country needs and supplier performance. In this function you will report to the manger Germany and the groups operations leader/purchase leader.
- Driving tactical purchase for Germany
- Working with sales and engineering to satisfy customer demand
- Select best suppliers for a project
- Negotiate and manage total cost of ownership
- Higher professional education in area supply chain, purchasing, economical or engineering. At least technician with additional economic training or merchant with additional technical training
- Experience in technical B2B purchase
- Knowledge and/or interest in castings, forgings and machining
- Purchase experience in Eastern Europe and/or Asia
- Used to work with an ERP system, preferably Dynamics 365
- Able and willing to travel
- Excellent in English
- Strong communicator, team player, strong negotiation skills, executer, accurate
Are you the Technical/Tactical purchase leader who wants to work for us? Then we would like to invite you for an introductory interview. Apply by e-mail (with CV and motivation letter) to Roland Wolf email@example.com. Roland Wolf is also available to answer questions by phone: +49 9321 262 9101 or +49 171 334 5422.
Apply directly online