Job location is Bilbao, Spain
The ELCEE Group is excited to announce the opening of a new engineering hub in Bilbao, Spain. As a leading supplier of customized components and assemblies, ELCEE has been employing over 300 professionals worldwide since its founding in 1923. Our expertise in producing components, including castings, forgings, plain bearings, and welded constructions, with the best price-to-quality ratio for manufacturing sites worldwide, has earned us a reputation for excellence. Technical support, quality control, and supply chain management are standard services for all our products. ELCEE serves a diverse range of satisfied customers from various industries, including machinery, transportation, construction, offshore, plant engineering, and shipping.
To strengthen our new team in Bilbao area, Spain, we are seeking a:
Product Engineer (m/f/d)
Responsibilities as a product engineer
- Conducting technical evaluation and specification creation for customer inquiries and supplier offers
- Monitoring samples and orders from a technical perspective
- Responding to technical inquiries regarding our products from customers and suppliers
- Providing technical advice in the development of customer specific components
- Lead the product approval process with customers and suppliers
Requirements as a product engineer
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- Excellent written and spoken and English language skills (other languages are advantageous)
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of casting, forging, and welding is advantageous
- Experience with 3D CAD systems is beneficial
What We Offer a product engineer
- Diverse and varied tasks with responsibility and the opportunity to make a difference in a family-oriented, team-oriented, and dynamic atmosphere
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Good compensation
If you possess these important characteristics and are ready to contribute to a dynamic and collaborative environment, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join ELCEE and be a part of our industry-leading company.
Thank you for your interest in this position. We are excited to review your application. Please submit your CV to Michael Fischer (firstname.lastname@example.org or call +49 15158209138). We will be accepting applications until the end of the year, and interviews will be held at the beginning of the new year. We look forward to hearing from you soon!