Junior Microsoft software engineer
Job location is Dordrecht, The Netherlands
Do you get enthusiast by the technical side of IT, do you understand (C#) programming and do you like working with low-code Microsoft Solutions? Are you eager to learn and develop yourself? Then we are looking for you!
What will you do?
ELCEE is a supplier for engineered components and assemblies, such as castings, forgings, plain bearings, and welding. With offices around the world, there is an ever-growing demand for the automation and integration of the different business processes to ensure excellent performance to our customers.
As a Microsoft Software Engineer, you will help the business systems team to create and maintain (D365 Finance & operations) customizations, which are in X++ language (C# variant of Microsoft Dynamics Finance & Operations). We have in house knowledge to support you and get you up and running. Although programming is part of the job, the function is relatively low-code. You will also work on Power Automate, to integrate the several Microsoft Apps (Office 365, Sharepoint, etc.) with the ERP System. Next to that, we will teach you how to connect our systems digitally to customers and suppliers, using API’s and EDI mappings for exchanging XML and JSON messages. In that way, we can fully automate certain processes and optimally serve our customers. You will work in the Business Systems team, which currently consists of 5 people. The Business Systems department is responsible for optimizing and automating the various business processes and works for the entire ELCEE Group (national and international).
- C# (X++ Microsoft D365 Finance & Operations programming language) development & maintenance.
- Econ Configurator modelling. Econ is our product configurator which can perform certain tasks in our ERP environment.
- Work with PowerAutomate to automate several business processes.
- Create EDI Mappings for different XML/JSON formats, using To Increase Connectivity Studio (D365 Finance & Operations).
- Setup and maintain API’s.
- A relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Basic knowledge of C# programming language (Preferably >1 Year of experience with C#)
- Eagerness to learn
- Good command of the English language, Dutch is an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will be working in our state-of-the-art new location in Dordrecht, in which we have an informal and amicable working environment. You will have at least 30 days of holiday and a good salary. We also offer opportunities for working from home and support options for relevant education and training.
If you are enthusiastic, we invite you to apply! Fill in the form on this page or send an e-mail, with CV and motivation letter, to Wendy van Duijl at email@example.com. Wendy will also answer questions about the position by phone +31 78 – 654 47 77. You are always welcome for a cup of coffee!