Business – Market Intelligence Advisor
Job location: The Netherlands
Are you a talented consultant and currently working for a strategic consultancy, an investment company or a corporation and do you like to think along and directly influence the strategy, growth and commercial further development of ELCEE? Then we are looking for you!
ELCEE is a dynamic, ambitious company with clear growth objectives both nationally and internationally. As a supplier of castings, forgings, bearings and (welding) assemblies, we serve our customers with products manufactured to high quality standards. Technical support, quality control and supply chain management are standard services with our products. ELCEE is specialised in producing products, in the right quality with different logistics concepts at the best cost, for our clients. This makes ELCEE the customer’s choice for supplying and developing products according to customer specifications.
Description of activities
For this new position we are looking for a young, ambitious Advisor / Researcher who would like to go the extra mile. The work field is structured around two responsibilities: Mergers & Acquisitions and Market Research. You like working independently, taking your own responsibilities and working together with the management in relation to the development of acquisition opportunities and autonomous growth. You provide the organization with interesting targets / insights in the field of M&A, in-depth market insights and potential new customers/markets.
- Tracing and tracking (internationally) commercial and market information, for example market developments, industry information, the understanding of customers and information about competitors
- Conducting desk research into acquisition opportunities in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Scandinavia
- Identify, develop, monitor and coordinate business development opportunities
- Investment support, for example M&A market research and pre and due diligence support
- Prepare M&A meetings and presentations
- Higher professional or university level of work and thinking
- Independence and sense of responsibility (proactive)
- Creativity and curiosity (wanting to know / understand)
- Excellent analysis and quantitative skills (researcher)
- Self-assurance and energy to find information and motivate people to do the right thing (want to win)
- Several years of work experience
- Fluent use of language in English and German, both written and oral
Are you the Business – Market Intelligence Advisor who wants to work for us? Apply directly. Or sent an e-mail (with CV and motivation letter) to Wendy van Duijl firstname.lastname@example.org. Wendy is also happy to answer questions by phone: +31 6 39 41 89 19.
ACQUISITION IN RESPONSE TO THIS VACANCY IS NOT APPRECIATED.