MANAGER SHARED SERVICE CENTRE FINANCE
Job location is region Aalborg
To expand our team, we are looking for a substantively strong and highly accurate finance expert. Your position requires a high degree of independence. An excellent feel for figures and a well-developed analytical mind are of great importance. You are an administrative specialist and possess of leadership skills.
WHY CHOOSE ELCEE?
Our employees are the key to our success. Thanks to their efforts, talent and skills, ELCEE can achieve its goals. Team up with ELCEE to share in our success! With 100 years of experience (ELCEE was founded in 1923), we offer a solid foundation for the future. Due to our rapid growth, we are looking for new colleagues, together we develop the success of ELCEE. We offer you a competitive salary and excellent secondary conditions of employment. There are plenty of career opportunities and there is always the possibility to actively contribute to the success of the company!
DESCRIPTION OF ACTIVITIES
Our shared service centre is currently servicing 2 companies within the region NORDICS: Elcee AB in Sweden and Elcee ApS in Denmark. The purpose of the role is to ensure that the companies in the region NORDICS get the support on Finance, HR and Legal they need, when they need it, with high quality and efficiency. As shared service centre finance manager, you will report to group controlling in the Netherlands and the managing director of NORDICS. Furthermore, you will interact with management across the ELCEE Group.
- Managing and leading the financial shared service centre team in the NORDICS
- Continuously optimizing processes and procedures
- Taking lead when implementing new systems
- Hands-on handling of various financial support
- Ensuring compliance in finance and supporting internal audits
- A relevant degree within finance coupled with experience from a similar role
- In depth knowledge about accounting, finance, and legislation
- Previous international experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset the ability to find new ways, methods and structures
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
Are you enthusiastic then we kindly invite you to apply asap or latest’s 07.05.2023.
Send CV and applications letter, to Linda Bååth at email@example.com. Linda will also answer questions about the position by phone. +46 703 799 122 / +45 53 81 18 82. Read more at www.elcee.dk.